Nowadays a lot of people are using Paytm QR code and other QR code for digital money transactions. A lot of shops are accepting digital money so you don’t need to take hard cash with you for this you need any medium to transfer money here is one good application to send and receive money directly into your wallet. The name of that application is Paytm. Paytm QR Code is an easy way to pay and receive money instead of a mobile number and all.
In this article, we will tell you what is Paytm, How to use Paytm QR code, and everything about it.
How does Paytm works?
- Download the Paytm application into your mobile if you don’t have it.
- Open Paytm application.
- Tap on ‘scan’ to open the QR code scanner.
- Hold your phone toward the QR code image.
- Once QR code is scanned the application will be landed you on the payment page.
- Now it’s done pay how much you want to pay.
- Once done tap on Pay.
- When the transaction is done you will receive a transaction successful message or notification on your screen.
This way is easy to make payment through Paytm at your local shops.
Note – If you don’t have a sufficient balance in your wallet, you will be prompted to add money during the transaction without navigating away.
How to receive payments through Paytm?
Paytm gives separate QR codes to their users, We will tell you how to find your personal QR code to receive money in your wallet.
1. Open Paytm application.
2. Click on your initials on the left top of the application.
3. You will see one QR code that QR code is your personal QR code.
To receive money share this QR code with your friend or tell them to scan your QR code or give them your mobile number to send money.
How can I get my Paytm QR Code?
You will get a Paytm QR code as soon as you open your Account. You can share and download your QR Code from the Paytm for Business app on Android and iOS or by simply logging in to your Paytm Dashboard.
Benefits of Paytm QR Code Scanner
- No Need to download different applications to scan QR code.
- It is reliable, lightning-fast & secure.
- Ubiquitous – millions of users already using Paytm QR code scanner successfully.
Where can we use Paytm QR code Scanners?
- Local Store.
- Petrol Pumps.
- Major Retail Outlets.
- Product Information.
- Browsing web Link.
Also Read: Simple Steps to Create a Database using Azure Portal
Is Paytm is All-in-One QR?
Yes, It is all in one you can use receive the payment from any payment method like Paytm to Paytm and UPI to Paytm just you need to active Business for Paytm.
QR code accept all time of payment modes like Paytm wallet, UPI apps, credit/debit cards, EMI, and net banking.
Thus, this is all you need to know about Paytm QR Code payments. As of now, more than 15 crore customers are signed up with Paytm and are using the app for diverse purposes.
Payment Through the app is secure as all payments are encrypted. It is one of the most secure payment methods on Today’s day.
Also Read Below Article’s
- How to Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune from your Number?
- How to change Background in Zoom
- How to Install Clarity Analytics in a WordPress Blog
- How to take RDP with LogMein Tool
- WhatsApp Launches Payment Service in India
- Facebook Launches Dating Service in Europe
- How to Password Protect Excel File
- How to Earn Money from Google Task Mate App on a Smartphone?
- How to earn Unlimited UC in Pubg Game?
- Top 10 Network Simulation Software
- How to change Background in Zoom
- MIUI 12.5 supported devices full list