Link Pan Card with Aadhaar card has become mandatory because your income tax return would not be processed if your Aadhar is not linked with PAN. Also, if you have to carry out a banking transaction above Rs. 50,000, you have to get your PAN and Aadhaar linked.
Linking your Aadhaar card with a pan card is very simple you can link cards with each other with the help of some online site or you can go to a government office and link your Aadhaar card with a pan card.
Last day of linking of your Aadhaar with pan card is 31st March 2021.
How to link Pan Card with Aadhaar card?
1. Link pan with Aadhaar through online site
- Got to https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/LinkAadhaarHome.html website.
- Enter your pan card number.
- Enter the Aadhaar card number.
- Enter your name which is mention on your Addhar card.
- In case, if only the date of birth is mentioned on your Aadhaar card and you have to tick the square
- Tick mark ‘I agree to validate my Aadhaar details with UIDAI’
- Enter captcha code which is mention in the image.
- After filling in all data click on the link Aadhaar button.
- A pop-up message will appear showing your successfully linked Aadhaar with PAN Card.
2. Link Pan Card with Aadhaar card with SMS
- You have to type a message in the format
- UIDPAN<12 Digit Aadhaar> <10 Digit PAN>
- Send the message in the above-mentioned format to either 567678 or 56161 from your registered mobile number
- For example, if your Aadhaar number is 987654321012 and your PAN is ABCDE1234F, you have to type UIDPAN 987654321012 ABCDE1234F and send the message to either 567678 or 56161.
How to check pan card is linked with Aadhaar card?
- Visit the e-Filing Income Tax Department page i.e. https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/AadhaarPreloginStatus.html
- Enter your PAN Number
- Enter your Aadhaar Number.
Click on the ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’ button
- Your Aadhaar-PAN link status will appear on your screen.
Also Read Below Article’s
- How to Install Clarity Analytics in a WordPress Blog
- How to take RDP with LogMein Tool
- WhatsApp Launches Payment Service in India
- Facebook Launches Dating Service in Europe
- How to Password Protect Excel File
- How to Earn Money from Google Task Mate App on a Smartphone?
- How to earn Unlimited UC in Pubg Game?
- Top 10 Network Simulation Software
- How to change Background in Zoom
- MIUI 12.5 supported devices full list