Knowing how to take screen shot is an invaluable skill for any internet user. It might sound advanced, but the process of taking a screenshot is quite simple once you know how to do it.
Taking a screenshot is one of the most useful productivity tools we have today. However, people don’t think twice about maximizing the uses of Print screens.
Acer laptops are manufactured by Acer Inc. and are popular for their affordability and quality.
There are many ways to take a screen shot on Acer Laptops and other devices. Here is a method it may work for you. Here are some ways to take Screen Shot on your Acer computer using windows OS.
How to Take Screen Shot on Acer Laptop?
Method 1:- Take Screen Shot using Simple Keys
If you want to take screenshot of your full screen then you have to try the keyboard shortcut combination:
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Press the Windows logo key and PrtSc at the same time.
- Then it will take a screenshot of your current screen and automatically saves it on your laptop.
- Go to C:\Users\Pictures\Screenshots and you’ll see the screenshots.
This is a very easy method to take Screen Shot.
If this method doesn’t work for you, or if you want to take a screenshot for an active window, don’t worry. Move on to the next method.
Method 2:- How to Take Screen Shot using Paint Tool?
If you want to take a screen for an active window in your Acer laptop.
1. Search for Paint and open it.
2. Open the window that you want to capture, and press the PrtSc key on your keyboard. The screenshot is saved in your clipboard.
3. Click the Paste button in Paint, or press the Ctrl + V keys on your keyboard to paste your screenshot.
4. If you want to resize or crop the screenshot, click Resize or Crop to adjust the size.
5. Then you can save your screen in any location.
Method 3:- How to Take Screen Shot using Snipping Tool?
Snipping Tool is a screenshot utility included in Windows Vista and later. Here’s how to use it:
1. Search for Snipping Tool in the windows search box on your desktop and open Snipping Tool. This will be located toward the lower end of your screen. The search bar can be found on the taskbar, which is normally pinned to the bottom of the screen.
2. Click New on the Snipping Tool panel.
3. Begin dragging this tool until you have contained all the content that you want to be captured in your screenshot. This is akin to the editing process toward the conclusion of the previous two methods. This will allow you to customize the screenshot, giving you the ability to include only what you want.
4. Save the screen shot on your System where you want to save it.
Acer laptops have made it easy to take screenshots before to take screenshots we have to buy graphics editors. Taking screenshots on Acer’s laptop now is so easy with just pressing a button. But you want to take multiple screenshots on same screen then you have to use external software.
Just remember, the windows method will never save more than one screenshot at one time. If you are going to make an instruction page for your readers, then the built-in options are more than enough
Also, Read Below Article’s
- How to Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune from your Number?
- How to change Background in Zoom
- How to take RDP with LogMein Tool
- WhatsApp Launches Payment Service in India
- How to Password Protect Excel File
- How to earn Unlimited UC in Pubg Game?
- Top 10 Network Simulation Software
- How to change Background in Zoom
- MIUI 12.5 supported devices full list