Nowadays, Jio offers free caller tune service to their users. Sometimes if some users want to Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune from their Number they can follow the below steps. Setting caller tune is very easy, but it gets annoying if the robotic tune plays over and over again. Don’t worry you can again set your default ring “Ring Ring” sound. If you want to Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune from your Number, follow the Step-by-Step guide.
Many Jio users don’t have any idea that Jio offers free caller tune service to their customers in the name of JioTunes which is activated without paying any premium or fees. you can set caller tune anytime you want.
Also Read: How to Set Caller Tune in Jio?
You can Stop or Remove JioTunes using these 3 easy methods given below, just follow the step-by-step guide.
How to Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune?
Method 1: Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune using SMS
Method 2: Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune using MyJio App
Method 3: Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune using SMS IVR
Method 1: – How to Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune Using SMS?
The Jio company provides you with a Stop or Remove the caller tune service by sending an SMS. Follow these steps:
- Open the Message application on your mobile phone.
- Compose a new message.
- IN message type“Stop” and send it to “56789”
- After a successful message sent you will get one pop-up and reply with “1” to confirm to stop or remove your Jio caller tune from your number.
- After you have done this process then you will get confirmation that the Jio caller tune has been stoped or removed.
Method 2: – How to Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune Using MyJio App?
Jio offers you MYJio app option to remove caller tune from number follow below steps
- Open the MyJio app and if you don’t have the MyJio app then download it from the play store or the IOS store.
- On the My Subscriptions page, tap on ‘Deactivate JioTune’ at bottom of the screen to stop or remove the JioTunes.
- Tap on ‘Yes’ to confirm the deactivation of the JioTunes you selected.
Method 3: How to Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune using SMS IVR?
Jio also give you option to remove the caller tune with the help of IVR, follow below step to remove caller tune
- Dial the “155223” number on your dial pad and call on it from your jio number.
- Then follow the IVR to deactivate the JioTunes services.
- Choose the preferred language by pressing the keys.
- After completing this above step you will get deactivation jio tune confirmation on your jio mobile number.
Also Read Below Article’s
- How to Install Clarity Analytics in a WordPress Blog
- How to take RDP with LogMein Tool
- WhatsApp Launches Payment Service in India
- Facebook Launches Dating Service in Europe
- How to Password Protect Excel File
- How to Earn Money from Google Task Mate App on a Smartphone?
- How to earn Unlimited UC in Pubg Game?
- Top 10 Network Simulation Software
- How to change Background in Zoom
- MIUI 12.5 supported devices full list