To Share Wifi password first, you must know what is the WiFi Password and How to Share WiFi passwords with your friends and family.
If you have guests in your home, they might request you share the Wi-Fi password so they can cut down on their mobile data usage and enjoy safe browsing on your secure home Wi-Fi network.
If you want to share Wifi password with the guest but you forget it. You know you have written it anywhere but you are not able to remember it. So, Do you really start digging out your all papers? Probably not. So do you think guests will plug in an ethernet cable?
No. You can retrieve the password from any machine, Mobile. To know continue reading this article.
But password sharing should be done carefully and only give passwords to your trusted ones. If you have a shared password with an annoying person then they can enter your network and take out your data.
If you have Ios Device already connected to WIFi. Now you can share passwords to other IOS devices without manually entering them. You can use your iPhone to allow another device to connect to the private Wireless network.
How to share WiFi password from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ?
- Before you begin. Make sure both devices have the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, or macOS High Sierra or later.
- On both devices, turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. If either device has Personal Hotspot on, turn it off.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID. Then make sure that the email address you use for your Apple ID is saved in the other person’s Contacts. And make sure you have their email address saved in your Contacts.
- Keep the other person’s device nearby, within Bluetooth and Wi-Fi range.
How to share WiFi password?
1. Make sure that your device (the one sharing the password) is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Select the Wi-Fi network on the device you want to connect.
3. On your device, tap Share Password, then tap Done.
4. Taken from Official Website.
How to find a Wi-Fi password and share wifi password on a Mac?
Your Mac stores all Wi-Fi passwords in Keychain Access.
Follow the below step to get WIfi Password –
1. Open Finder.
2. Then go to Application then open Utilities.
3. Also, you can go by hitting Command+space then type Keychain Access.
4. Either Way, you will find the password in the system Section.
5. Check for the network tab and click on any network already connected.
6. Click on it and Tick on the show password button.
7. Now you can see the password to connect to a particular device.
How to share Wifi Password on Android Devices?
On an Android device, you can share passwords with QR codes. To share a password your device must be connected to the wifi network which you want to share.
Also Read: Simple Steps to Create a Database using Azure Portal
Here How –
- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Then click on wifi option in settings.
- Click on wifi which is already connected to Wifi Network.
- You will get QR code tell your guest to scan QR code with QR sacnner.
- This will show you password or it may autoconnect with WIfi.
How to Share WiFi passwords and find it on Windows?
Microsoft used to allow you to automatically share your WIFi details with WiFi Sense. It is difficult to share passwords with others. But i can show you how ot find WiFi Password on Windows.
1. Click on the Windows icon, then search for the control panel, and choose Network & Internet.
2. Click on Sharing Center tab.
3. Click on the WiFI network where it is connected.
4. Right click on it.
5. Then Click on properties one new pop-up Window will open.
6. Click on Security tab then tick on Show characters box under the Network security key.
7. Have your guest pick the right network on their device and type in the password you found.
Also Read Below Article’s
- How to Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune from your Number?
- How to change Background in Zoom
- How to take RDP with LogMein Tool
- WhatsApp Launches Payment Service in India
- How to Password Protect Excel File
- How to earn Unlimited UC in Pubg Game?
- Top 10 Network Simulation Software
- How to change Background in Zoom
- MIUI 12.5 supported devices full list