Airtel gives free service to set caller tune in Airtel contact number. Airtel tune gives over 40 million songs across genres such as Bollywood, Regional, International, Instrumental, and Devotional, and etc.
Airtel gives ringback tune for free and Airtel offers to switch their caller tune to a different caller tune at any time and with no additional cost. This all says that we can set caller tune whenever we want to set it and depends on our mood. Users will only be required to renew the hello tunes monthly subscription via the app.
All customers are eligible for caller tune who have the Airtel thanks app on all prepaid and postpaid plans of 129 rs and above.
Airtel company also offers you to set caller tune which you like on others caller tune on their connection.
Airtel customers can now set their favorite songs as hello/caller tunes for free through the Wynk Music app.
How to set Caller Tune in Airtel?
Step 1: Set caller tune in airtel through Wynk Music application.
- Download Wynk’s latest version application on your mobile.
- If you have the Wynk application check for the update if it is updated then no issue and if not updated make sure to update the application.
- Open the app and go to the right side corner of the app then you will find the “Hello Tunes” option click on it.
- If you want to play a song and then decide to set it then you can do the same.
- Select the song or album you want to set caller tune.
- Active your caller tune by clicking on “Activate for free”.
- Confirm your hello tune on the Wynk music app every 30 days to continue enjoying the free subscription.
Step 2: Set caller tune in Airtel through Airtel web Service.
With the help of the Wynk music web service, you will select caller tune songs of Bollywood, Regional, International, Whacky Sounds, Pure Instrumental, and much more. Follow the below steps the set caller tune.
Also Read: How to Crack or Hack WiFi?
- Go to Airtel Hello tune Web service and select a song from the list.
- Click on the ‘Set Free Hellotune’ icon to set your favorite tune.
- Now enter your mobile number to get OTP for the tune.
- After the confirmation, Airtel hello tune service will get activated on your number.
Step 3: Set caller tune in Airtel through number.
- Now call 543215 and state that the title of your song or movie to look for your favorite Hello Song.
- After choosing the language, state the title of the song you want to search for.
- The machine will play all of the songs. Just pick the song you would like to place as your Hello Tune.
Also Read: Simple Steps to Create a Database using Azure Portal
How to Deactivate caller tune on your Airtel Sim?
- You can deactivate your caller tune service by sending an SMS or dialing the toll-free number.
- Send SMS “STOP” to 543211 or call 543211808 toll-free number to deactivate your airtel caller tune service.
Eligible to set caller tune in Airtel
- The Hello Tune service is available for both postpaid and prepaid airtel customers.
- Hello-tune Service is valid when a subscriber is out of the county or is on airtel roaming service.
- It is not valid for diverted calls.
- Hello-tune Service cannot be used together with the usual standard ring back tune.
- A content fee of Rs. 15.00 per tune for 90 days applies
- Hello tune Subscription charges of Rs. 30 for 30 days applies
- An album content fee of Rs. 30 per album for 90 days applies
- The caller tune is free above 129 rs pack.
Also Read Below Article’s
- How to Install Clarity Analytics in a WordPress Blog
- How to take RDP with LogMein Tool
- WhatsApp Launches Payment Service in India
- Facebook Launches Dating Service in Europe
- How to Password Protect Excel File
- How to Earn Money from Google Task Mate App on a Smartphone?
- How to earn Unlimited UC in Pubg Game?
- Top 10 Network Simulation Software
- How to change Background in Zoom
- MIUI 12.5 supported devices full list