JioFi router gives internet access to other devices but in some cases, online problems may occur. that’s why we must Change JioFi WiFi Password after every 20 days.
JioFi is a portable WIFI hotspot that offers the user the internet from anywhere with aggressive data packages at lucrative price offers. We can put the Jio sim card into the JioFi router. We can connect multiple devices to JioFi devices. From JioFi devices we can access the internet from our devices.
If a lot of devices are connected to the JioFi router there is some risk of security or someone can access your other device and get your personal data to avoid this you need to give the password to your trusted user and do change your wifi password after every 20 days.
You can set your password between 8-32 characters and it can include alphabets, special char, and numbers. Set the password which is unpredictable.
Also Read: How to Set Caller Tune in Jio?
How to Change JioFi WiFi Password?
To change your JioFi password you need to first turn on your router and then connect your device to it.
Also Read: How to Remove Jio Caller tune from your Mobile Phone?
Method 1: Change JioFi WiFi password from Website.
1. Connect your device to the JioFi router to change the password. This can be done by going to the setting and find WIFI and connect to JioFi wifi.
2. Then open your mobile or laptop browser and enter URL http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.1.1
3. This website and IP address will take you to the setting of the JioFi Router.
4. Now login to the JioFi router with your admin account credentials.
5. Username – administrator and Password – administrator
6. You might be prompted to change the default administrator password. You can do this by clicking on OK.
7. To change the Wifi Password click on Network -Wifi Configuration-Security Key.
8. Put the password which you want.
9. You can also change the WIFI name.
10. Click on the Setting go to the WIFI option. Change the WiFi Name in Network Name SSID Field.
Method 2: Change JioFi WiFi password from MyJio App.
- Open your MyJio Application. if you don’t have this app go to the play store or Apple App Store and download the MYJio app.
- Login to the MyJio app with the help of your Jio ID or your mobile number.
- Now have to turn on your JioFi router and connect to your Device.
- Open your MyJio app and find the My Deice Section you will find this option at the bottom of the app.
- Click on the setting button at the top right corner and click on the change password option given below the SSID. (If you don’t know SSID and password, you will get this information under the battery or at the top of the box).
- Now enter the password which you want to set and click o submit button to change the JioFi password.
Also Read: Simple Steps to Create a Database using Azure Portal
How to change JioFi Router Username and Password?
- Go to Settings of JioFi Router.
- Click on User Management.
- Change Username and Password which you want to set.
If this above two methods wont work to change JioFi WiFi password please let us know we will try to publish updated method to change JioFi WiFi password.
Also Read Below Article’s
- How to Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune from your Number?
- How to change Background in Zoom
- How to Install Clarity Analytics in a WordPress Blog
- How to take RDP with LogMein Tool
- WhatsApp Launches Payment Service in India
- Facebook Launches Dating Service in Europe
- How to Password Protect Excel File
- How to Earn Money from Google Task Mate App on a Smartphone?
- How to earn Unlimited UC in Pubg Game?
- Top 10 Network Simulation Software
- How to change Background in Zoom
- MIUI 12.5 supported devices full list