Nowadays Security engineer is required for data protection. Network Security Engineer builds security systems. Network Security Engineers are tasked with implementing and monitoring security controls to protect an organization’s data from cyber-attacks, loss, or unauthorized access. We will tell you how to become Network Security Engineer?
In this article, you will learn about how to become Network Security Engineer, Salary, Certifications and etc.
Who is a Network Security Engineer? What exactly does a Network Security Engineer do to protect the networks? What are their roles & responsibilities? What knowledge & skills does one require to become a Network Security Architect? How to Become a Network Security Engineer? We will cover all these aspects in this article.
How to Become Network Security Engineer in 2022?
To become a Network Security engineer you should know all terms given in below.
Who is Network Security Engineer?
A network security engineer protects systems from cyber threats, including bugs, malware, and hacking attempts. The IT professional should be able to identify existing issues and build safeguards to avoid future threats. Testing and configuration of hardware and software systems are involved.
What are the roles and responsibilities of a Network Security Engineer?
In Daily tasks you can expect to perform as a security engineer will vary depending on your company, industry, and the size of your security team. To give you a better idea of what the job entails, here are some tasks and responsibilities found on real security engineer job listings on LinkedIn:
- Performing security assessments and code audits
- Identifying security measures to improve incident response
- Automating security improvements
- Responding to security incidents
- Researching new attack vectors and developing threat models
- Coordinating incident response across teams
- Developing technical solutions to security vulnerabilities
Skills Required to be a Network Security Engineer?
Network security professionals must have a good grasp of an assortment of technical skills, which include understanding:
- Secure network architecture.
- Vulnerability testing.
- Threat modeling.
- Virtualization technologies.
- Cloud security.
- Encryption solutions.
- Secure coding practices.
What is the Average Salary of Network Security Engineer?
Network Security Engineer salary in India ranges between ₹ 2.9 Lakhs to ₹ 13.2 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 5.6 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 3.1k salaries received from Network Security Engineers.
Top 10 Companies Hiring for Network Security Engineer
- BAE Systems
- Check Point Software
- Lockheed Martin
- Amazon (Amazon Web Services)
- CyberArk Software
Certification which is good for Network Security Engineer –
Having Professional Network Security Certification in our hands. endorses your knowledge and skills and provides you a distinct edge over the competitors when it comes to job prospects. Certifications enhance chances of obtaining a higher salary and quicker promotion and boost your career growth.
- CCNA Security: Cisco Certified Network Associate Security.
- CCNP Security: Cisco Certified Network Professional Security
- CCIE Security: Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security
- Checkpoint CCSA, CCSE CCSM Certifications
- Palo Alto: PCNSE
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- AWS Certified Security: Specialty
- Juniper Networks Certified: Internet Specialist, Security (JNCIS-SEC)
- Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE 8)
- CompTIA Security+
If you really want to go for the certification you must visit the official website of each vendor for more information.
The role of a Network Security Engineer has tremendous significance, now even more so, thanks to the rapid digitalization and need for remote working. It is a very satisfying and lucrative career option. Best Wishes for your journey to becoming a Network Engineer Architect.
Also Read Below Article’s
- How to Stop or Remove Jio Caller Tune from your Number?
- How to change Background in Zoom
- How to Install Clarity Analytics in a WordPress Blog
- How to take RDP with LogMein Tool
- WhatsApp Launches Payment Service in India
- Facebook Launches Dating Service in Europe
- How to Password Protect Excel File
- How to Earn Money from Google Task Mate App on a Smartphone?
- How to earn Unlimited UC in Pubg Game?
- Top 10 Network Simulation Software
- How to change Background in Zoom
- MIUI 12.5 supported devices full list