If you don’t know about FASTag then it’s very high time. From Feb 2021 it mandatory for all vehicles to use FASTag for Toll Plaza fare payment here we will tell you how to get FASTag online.
In India, more than 80% of Toll Plaza has only a FASTag facility. If you don’t have FASTag installed on your Vehicle may accord you a problem in toll Plaza.
Indian government is moving forward to collect all cash online through the FASTag.
What is FASTag?
FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid account linked to it. It is usually pasted on your vehicle windscreen and it enables you to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for offline payment.
If the FASTag account is linked to your account then you can recharge your FASTag account with the help of any payment method like a Debit/credit card.
If the FASTag account linked to your saving bank account then it will automatically be dedicated. when your FASTag account balance goes to a specified amount then you will get an SMS alert.
When our vehicles cross the toll then the amount automatically deducted from the FASTag account and you will get an SMS alert that money will deduct from the account or wallets.
How to get FASTag online from different methods?
Get FASTag online through HDFC bank
- Log on to the HDFC bank FASTag Portal.
- Select the login option.
- Click on First – time User and continue.
- Fill in your correct details.
- Make the Payment.
- The card will be delivered to your doorsteps.
Get FASTag online through Axis bank
- You can get a FASTag card by going to the bank or apply online.
- Just you need an account in AXIS bank if you have then entered the account number, vehicle number, and captcha.
- Then fill in the correct details and then your FASTag will come to your doorstep.
Get FASTag online through ICICI bank
- You can apply online and offline also.
- If you want to fill the form online then go to this link.
- Fill the form correctly and upload the required documents.
- Submit the form and then your FASTag will be delivered to your address.
Also Read: How to catch Smeargle in Pokemon Go?
Get FASTag online through Paytm
- Search for “FASTag” or click on the Buy FASTag icon on the Paytm App.
- You will be redirected to Paytm FASTag for Car/Jeep/Van Class 4 Vehicles.
- Enter your Vehicle Registration Number.
- Confirm your delivery address & proceed with payment through any of the available payment options.
- The tag will be dispatched free of cost to your registered address.
How to track the delivery status of your Paytm FASTag?
Please check the “My Order” section of the Paytm app to track your order. However, tracking an order usually gets active within 24 hours after the order is shipped.
You can buy FASTag from branches or online service. Bank are including SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Bank of Baroda, AXIS, and many more. FASTag is also issued by toll plaza, Paytm, e-commerce websites, and Road Transport Authority (RTA) offices.
A “My FASTag” app is also available for customers to buy the tags online.
How to use FASTag on Toll Plaza?
- Put the tag at the center of your vehicle windshield (from inside just behind the rearview mirror).
- Customer Service toll-free number visible to the driver.
- Add money to FASTag wallet to auto deduction of applicable toll charges at all NHAI toll PLaza.
How much FASTag cost and validity of FASTag?
It charges up to 200rs with all taxes according to IHMCL. It all depends on the vehicle type for the cost to be paid to get FASTag online.
You have to recharge your FASTag wallet with min 100rs to keep your account active. Diffrent bank may charge diffrent fees to issue FASTag card.
Also Read: Simple Steps to Create a Database using Azure Portal
According to the vehicle category, a color code is given for FASTag and a minimum amount is collected.
|Type of vehicles||Color code||Amount|
|TATA ace/mini LCV||Violet||₹500|
|LCV 2 axle||Orange||₹600|
|Bus/Truck/ 3 axle||Yellow||₹700|
|Bus/truck 2 axle||Green||₹600|
|Truck 4 axle and above||Pink||₹800|
FASTag card is valid for a lifetime but if the card is not able to read then you have to change or replace it with the same details.
FASTag is specific for vehicles and not for persons.
FASTag accepted on which highways?
All the 715 toll plaza of NHAI of state highways have adopted FASTag for toll collection. The toll plaza which is using FASTag is increasing day by day.
Also Read Below Article’s
- How to Install Clarity Analytics in a WordPress Blog
- How to take RDP with LogMein Tool
- WhatsApp Launches Payment Service in India
- Facebook Launches Dating Service in Europe
- How to Password Protect Excel File
- How to Earn Money from Google Task Mate App on a Smartphone?
- How to earn Unlimited UC in Pubg Game?
- Top 10 Network Simulation Software
- How to change Background in Zoom
- MIUI 12.5 supported devices full list